- One headpiece
- One clear plastic shield
- One elastic strap
- Five push fasteners (four for the shield plus one extra)
Attach elastic strap to headpiece in the following manner:
- Start by threading one strap end through the inner side of the forward slot on either side of the headpiece.
- Next, thread the strap end back through the outer side of the rear slot on the same side of the headpiece.
- Repeat this process for the other side.
Attach shield to headpiece in the following manner:
- Align the shield to the two center holes on the headpiece. If it is a tilted shield, make sure the center holes are positioned lower than the outer side holes or your shield won’t be positioned correctly.
- Push a fastener through the front of one of the center holes until you can see it extending at least ⅛” through the other side of the hole in the headpiece.
- Then fasten the other center hole, and complete the assembly by attaching pins through the two outer holes.
Place headband on your head and pull each elastic strap end until the headpiece fits comfortably and snugly on your head.